Sex and Love Addicts Anonymous is a Twelve Step, Twelve Tradition oriented recovery fellowship.
The Greater Chicago SLAA Intergroup exists to support Chicago area SLAA groups in carrying out the fifth tradition of SLAA - to carry the SLAA message to the sex and love addict who still suffers.
Intergroup accomplishes this by:
1. Providing a regular forum for communication among SLAA groups.
2. Facilitating the exchange of information between local groups and fellowship-wide services.
3. Coordinating outreach activities provided to the public by managing the SLAA voice mail system, maintaining the post office box, and responding to media and other public information requests.
4. Planning and facilitating local SLAA sponsored events.
5. Coordinating participation in regional and national business meeting, selecting local delegates and underwriting their participation in local and national business meetings.
Please note that the Greater Chicago SLAA Intergroup does not speak for SLAA as a whole.